The bi, pan and poly people have claimed Steve Rogers.
oh my fucking god
The next time he comes in Steve’s thoughts veer off into the first few lines of Starspangled Man With A Plan, which is immediately followed by an impressive string of swears because HE KEEPS THINKING HE’S GOT THE FUCKING SONG OUT OF HIS HEAD AND THEN IT JUST CREEPS BACK UP ON HIM WHAT THE FUCK. Trying to dislodge it, he starts reciting some modern pop song about milkshakes and boys in your yard
i can’t breathe
thank you ;)
- Natasha has her own little notebook, but instead of things she needs to look up, it’s for “puns about Steve being OLD as balls” and for “remembering anytime that Steve tries to use technology and fucks up because that’s hilarious”. yes, they say exactly that on the covers
- Clint takes videos of Steve trying. He sells them to Natasha, mostly for coffee privileges
- Thor doesn’t know that Steve has a lack of knowledge about “modern” technology, he thinks everyone in his team does. Midgard’s tech is ancient
- Bruce mainly tries to stay away when Steve uses the fancy kitchen, because there was The Incident with the toaster and the kettle and no one wants to repeat that
- Tony is ONTO HIM. Dude can fly like a million types of planes and is actually smart as hell, no way he doesn’t know how to use modern tech
- (Jarvis is the only one that knows about Steve’s nightly rounds through the tower when he mysteriously uses all that stuff without any problems)
thanks a lot!
thank you! i’ll try