Clint right now:
Hi fellow superheroes!
I got a bunch of requests for headcanons in my inbox and I just want you to know that I am not ignoring them, I am just terribly busy at the moment.
But you will all get your answers, don’t worry.
- clint fucking loves, loves strawberry shampoo, but he always claims that he used it accidentally
- clint and natasha have a super secret handshake that’s so complicated that no one else could even try it without breaking some bones
- clint once died his hair pink. they dont talk about that. the hulk liked it, tho!
dear followers of this blog: please message grayskiesandrain if you have any tips!
- he just doesn’t get dubstep. he tries, he really really does, but he just can’t get into it. when he finally finds that one song he likes, tony has to explain to him that it’s actually funk
- steve loves to bake, especially cupcakes for his team mates. he uses lots of food colouring and makes them in the style of their costumes. they all smile and promise to eat them later, then give them to natasha who thus far has been the only one to get rid of them without steve noticing.
- (the hulk loves them, though)
- he insists on “team building activities”, which translates to weekly game evenings. although tony complains every week, they all look forward to sunday.
- steve is ridiculously good at poker, which might be why he insists on game evenings
I do! But you’d have to be more specific, headcanons about what? Don’t hide!
Thor: Thor sleeps anywhere, and naked. This has caused a few issues.
Steve: on his back or side, straight as he can, barely moving. This is a habit left over from camps and barracks, squashed in with other soldiers, and from before, from the cold bitter new York winters when he was a kid. The cold was dangerous for him, screwed with his lungs, so every night Bucky would come to his place and squeeze into his narrow bed to keep him warm. He was like a furnace. Steve’s elbows and knees were sharp as knives so he made sure to keep extra still so his friend would be comfortable. Bucky’s warmth probably saved his life.
Natasha: Fetal position. Natasha curls up like a cat, all curved limbs and tousled hair, one hand by her face. She looks innocent, almost at peace. This is because her other hand is wrapped around the gun beneath her pillow.
Tony: Sleeps spreadeagle, mouth open, limbs splayed, wherever he collapses. He goes days and days without sleep; he is the wraith in Avengers tower, making coffee and scrambled eggs at 4am and disappearing back to his lab. Steve’s not much for sleep either, and he’s the only one besides Pepper who can gain access to Tony’s workshop, so he often goes downstairs to find Tony passed out on the floor with a wrench clutched in his fist and oil in his hair. If Tony ever wonders why he falls asleep on the workshop floor and wakes up in his bed with his shoes removed, he never mentions it to Steve.
Bruce: sleeps more than any of them. It’s maybe a metabolism thing. Hulking out uses up a lot of energy, so whenever he shrinks back to regular Bruce-size he eats enough for three and then sleeps for at least 16 hours. He sleeps in fetal position like Natasha, but tighter, knees tucked up almost to his chest, his whole body a clenched fist. It looks almost painful. He frowns and mutters to himself, and sometimes he cries out. There is an unspoken agreement amongst the rest of the team that they won’t mention it.
Clint: Sleeps with his eyes open. Sitting up. On the couch, or on top of the fridge, or on the stairs. Basically wherever affords the best position to scare the shit out of Tony at 3 in the morning.
so I’m reading through this, and I’m like “wow, this is spot-on, this person has a really good grasp of the avengers”
and then I read clint’s
and now I am crying.
1) thank you!
2) that’s what i think, too
You too! Merry Christmas to all of you!
thank you ;)
I KNEW IT